Sunday, March 08, 2009

Date ...


Yesterday was my date with Ryan. He wanted to go to Third Street Bagel (chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese) and to HotPlate for some painting. We each painted a small tile...we have a collection of these and will someday make something with them. He also painted a large plate with an outdoor scene. I can't wait to see them after they are fired. My tile is the one with the shamrock and word, Lucky...that's how I feel with such a wonderful son like Ryan (8) and awesome son Robert (10) and beautiful daughter Kelsey (5) and a great supportive husband, Tim.

Later in the afternoon, Tim and the boys did some spring skiing at Marquette Mountain. Our friend, Ann, was here at that time and the girls (Ann, me, & Kelsey) went to Kohls. In the evening, we all went to the NMU vs. Michigan State hockey playoff game...NMU won 8 vs. 2. Go Cats!! Fun day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: