Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trip to my brother Bob's House...


Last weekend Kelsey and I picked up my sister, Sue, and we headed below the bridge to visit family and friends. This tall, adorable, bubbly, sweet, helpful and all-around-fun girl greeted us...this is Abigail. She is my friend Colleen's daughter and Bob's neighbor. I hadn't seen Abby in a few years and she is growing into a beautiful young girl!



Friend and colleague of Bob's is Kraig, and he also stopped by after we arrived. He said he and his wife read my blog so I had to make sure to include his friendly face. Kraig and his wife have a young daughter and are expecting a son this fall.
It was nice for me to meet Kraig because I have heard many good things about him and Alicia. They are such good friends to my brother and were particularly helpful to Bob after our Mom passed away.
If Kraig & Alicia are reading this----"hi from the U.P.!"


We had a great time in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor...thanks for all the fun and hospitality!

(more photo's to post when I get time)


This is a busy weekend....tons of projects to get done. We did take Star for her first swim in Lake Superior. Took her and kids to Wetmore's Landing. Now back to work.

We hope you and yours are having a weekend full of thankfulness, fun and a little relaxation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: