Sunday, November 15, 2009

Long Time No Blog...

Don't know if anyone has been missing my blog, but I plan to start posting and writing a little each week. Since joining Facebook, I find I can instantly post some photo's and I have neglected my blog. Some day, I hope to breakdown my blog and print it for the kids...at least parts of it. Especially since I don't scrapbook much these days. I may even find a new host/look for my blog. I missed my blog. I miss posting pictures and writing a few words each week on life. It's good therapy for me. Since Ryan's birthday (July 30), we've had a couple camping trips that were awesome. I hope to post a small album with some photo's of each camping experience we've had this past summer (total of three).

The fall is going quickly. We've been blessed with some nice weather lately. Tim is at deer camp. We await his call and his arrival back home. Below are just a few photo collages of the fall so far.


Halloween...Kelsey has fun at a party and trick-or-treating.





Fall photo's last weekend at Presque Isle.



Kelsey got her hair cut yesterday and she received a pedicure from me last night. A glass of punch (in a fancy glass) and a couple of Lorna Doone cookies, too!

Have a great week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: