Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random...


Pictures from my garden this morning.


This is a peony I picked yesterday from the garden (I had a bunch that were trampled by hard rain.) I have it sitting on my mantle, however, for this photo, I placed it in front of the newly painted kitchen wall. I'm not sure if this shows the true blue color that it is in real life...however, I am loving this robin egg blue color! It's Valspar, Eddie Bauer, color Reef.


One of my hanging moss basket in front.


This is Kelsey on the front porch with her very own handmade headdress/hat. She cut and taped the paper and then water colored it and let it dry, and then she taped three straws on it. Her very own thought-up and made creation. Gotta love creativity.
Happy Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Kelsey, that is very cool. Playing like that is so much fun!